1.30.2011

Day 22-What's in your makeup bag

I used to really be into makeup in high school and college, but over the past couple of years I let it get away from me. Now that I'm a mom I have to be careful to not 'let myself go', so I'm trying to get all gussied up more often. :)

Overall I love MAC makeup. Yes, it's expensive, but it lasts sooooooooo long. And since it's high quality you don't have to use as much as the drugstore brands to get the same effect. Besides, I usually stock up at a local outlet store that sells it for 25-30% less than department stores. So what I normally wear is the following:


Concealer
Liquid Foundation

Powder Foundation

Eyeshadow (which is my favorite part! I love creating new combinations of colors and the different effect they have on my appearance.)
Mascara


I do not like lipstick. Never have. It just feels so dry and cakey. IF I wear something on my lips besides chapstick, it's gloss. And I only wear blush on very rare occasions. Here's a pic so you can see my work ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment