5.17.2011

Take It Off Mondays


Yeah, yeah. I'm a day late. Big Woop.

In good news, I'm down to 157 - yay! So I'm buckling down this week. I really want to hit 155 next week. Once I hit that I want to start P90X, so I can work on toning up. Unfortunately, we're moving next week, so most likely I won't start until mid-June, once we're settled in the new place.

I did P90X a few years back, and got halfway through the program before losing steam. Even though I didn't finish, I did notice that I had firmed up and definitely felt stronger. I think I have renewed focus and now I'm determined to do the full 90 days!


Starting Weight: 167.5

Weight Loss this week: 1.5 lbs

Weight Loss to date: 10.5 lbs

Weight Left to lose: 2 lbs

First goal: 7.5 lbs (REACHED 4/4/2011)

  • Reward: A new craft organization box - PURCHASED (I guess I should get to the organizing, eh?)

Second goal: 12.5 lbs

  • Reward: A new bathing suit

Final goal: To fit a size 10 pant

  • Reward: A new outfit for my new bod ;)
Success: Continued loss this week

Set-Backs: Nada!

Exercise: I'm sooooooo close to my goal weight. I want to work out at least 4x a week. I've been doing cardio and weightlifting for my lower body. I think it's time to add upper-body exercises now.

No comments:

Post a Comment