4.18.2011

Take It Off Mondays


I'm kind of tired so this will be a short post.


I was discouraged after last week's weigh-in. But I'm happy to report that as of yesterday morning, I was down to 160. Which is especially great, since I was traveling on Saturday and didn't work out much last week. I was so busy packing and preparing for my trip to Ohio (more on that later) that I only was active about 3 days. But I'm finding that I only need to work out 3-4 times a week, and as long as I keep my eating under control I can at least pull a 1-2 pound weight loss.

Here's the stats at a glance:

Starting Weight: 167.5

Weight Loss this week: 2 lbs

Weight Loss to date: 7.5 lbs

Weight Left to lose: 5 lbs

First goal: 7.5 lbs (REACHED 4/4/2011)



  • Reward: A new craft organization box

Second goal: 12.5 lbs



  • Reward: A new bathing suit

Final goal: To fit a size 10 pant



  • Reward: A new outfit for my new bod ;)

Success: Not letting my setback last week discourage me


Set-Backs: Eh, I can't think of any this week


Exercise: Since it's pretty cold in Ohio, I'm just going to aim for 4 workouts per week using the Fitness channel on the cable. If we get out for a walk, that's a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment