4.23.2011

Y3W | Long blogging break

I'm soooooooooooooo sorry for the long hiatus. As I mentioned in my last post, I'm currently in Ohio. Why, you may be asking???

Next week my mom and I are trekking to Virginia so I can house-hunt. Then the week after that, we're having Eva's birthday party! So this 3-week trip to Ohio had a two-fold purpose.

Since I've only allotted myself 2 days to house-hunt in VA, I have been consumed with looking up homes and apartments online for the past few days. I want to fit in as many places as possible, and organizing it all is such a daunting task.

So that's why I've been away. I have some fun posts planned, and hopefully I'll be back into full blogging swing by this time next week!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your Easter ~ remember that Jesus is the reason for the season ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment