2.13.2011

Finally, some good weather!

I realize that those in the north may dislike this post. You have been warned ;)

I was looking forward to leaving Ohio and coming to Texas so I could leave winter behind and at least enjoy warm weather. Well, a couple days after we got here, the great winter storm of 2011 cruised through here and it's been cold ever since. But yesterday the weather finally got up to 60 degrees and it should be in the 70s all this week. To celebrate, Eva and I went for a 40 minute walk this morning. And it was glorious! I think we'll add that to our daily routine to help us get some fresh air (and also help me shed some of these stubborn pounds!)

Sunny clear weather does wonders for your disposition as well! I think I'll be smiling all week!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment