1.09.2011

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

So here we go with the 30-day challenge!

A brief intro of me: I'm 27 years old. I'm married to a very handsome guy ;) I have a beautiful 8 month old daughter, who I'll refer to as 'E'. I've lived my entire life (except for one year) in Northern Ohio. I was in Michigan for a year while attending grad school at Michigan State. I have a bachelors in Business Administration (from Bowling Green State University - Ay Ziggy Zoomba! lol) and a Masters in Hospitality Management. I spent the last 3.5 years as a Meeting and Event Planner for a trade association. I recently became a stay-at-home wife and mother, so life is very different these days!

Here's a recent pic of my family after the hubby graduated from Air Force Basic Training:


Some interesting facts:
1. I have 3 older brothers.

2. I had a dog when I was a child.

3. I think I am mildly claustrophic. I get a little anxious when in a crowded room, elevator, etc.

4. I'm a daddy's girl. There, I said it.

5. I used to be an avid scrapbooker - well, crafty person in general. I hope to get back into it!

6. I played (in chronological order) soccer for 5 years, then softball for 3 years and finally basketball for 6 years during my school years.

7. I hate driving over bridges. Honestly. My blood pressure rises just thinking about it.

8. I talk to myself all. the. time. Sometimes I have full-blown conversations. I think it helps me make decisions or calm myself when I get anxious.

9. I loooooooooooooove sweets. Which is seriously hampering my attempt to get rid of the baby weight.

10. I like to cook, but I'd much rather bake!

11. I don't like letting my nails grow.

12. I'm a recovering procrastinator.

13. I love reading, although I haven't done much in the past few months!

14. I am a closet reality television addict. Don't judge me.

15. I think making people think of 15 interesting facts about themselves is borderline cruel and unusual punishment. Ugh, that was hard!

2 comments:

  1. I love reality TV too! It was fun sitting with you today and seeing Eva again. Sorry I wasn't my normal self. Can't wait to hear about Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! It was good to see you either way!

    ReplyDelete