1.15.2011

Day 7-Favorite movies

Let's do one for each category, shall we?

Drama:


picture credit

There are so many sad parts to this movie, but I love how his life experiences relate to the game questions.

Romance:


picture credit

I loved this movie in high school. There are bits of corniness, but that is to be expected from a film produced by MTV. It's so cute how they grow up as next door neighbors with a love-hate relationship but end up together in the end. Sorry if I ruined the ending for you, but um, it's over 10 years old - if you haven't seen it yet, you weren't going to!

Chick-flick:

picture credit

Honestly, ladies - do I even have to explain why I love this movie? I still cry when Sally Fields has a meltdown after the funeral. EVERY TIME.

Comedy:

Two words. Will Ferrell. Any and all of them. Please and thank you.

Teen Flick:

I created that category, because I had to fit this in somewhere:





picture credit


Yes, I'm a TWI-HARD! hahahaha. And for the record, I'm Team Jacob.

That was fun; now I'm in the mood for movie night!

No comments:

Post a Comment