1.25.2011

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

5.9.2011

E's first birthday. I'm being very optimistic that either we'll make lots of friends in our new city over the next few months OR we'll be able to go home sometime in the weeks after her actual birthday. Because I am ITCHING to plan a party. Although I don't believe in going all out for a baby that won't even remember it, I am an event planner by profession. So I'm going to start planning for a party. I'd rather have details together and not do something, than vice versa. Besides, it will give me something to do during the day, while helping me work on my goal of getting back in touch with my Martha Stewart side. So, trust me, there will be posts with ideas, plans, and most importantly, pics, in the weeks and months to follow. Let the planning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment