1.08.2011

Hello world...

So I did it. I've entered the world of millions of bloggers writing about their lives, thoughts, dreams, etc. There are blogs out there for everyone. They teach you how to cook, decorate your home, plan great parties, save money and so much more. So many bloggers write inspirational or thought-provoking posts while others are incredibly witty or hilarious.

So, why am I blogging? Can I possibly add anything that hasn't been covered by someone else?

Well, I'm not in it for you. I'm doing this for me. I want to document this time in my family's life. I want to keep track of all the random thoughts in my brain on a daily basis. Which brings me to my blog title. I have no idea what I'll be writing about. I just plan to write. Anything and everything.

And the housewife part? Well, I recently quit my job as a meeting and event planner. Why? My hubby recently joined the Air Force and is currently in technical training. My daughter and I will be moving across the country to join him in 3 weeks. So for now, I'll be a full-time mother and wife. Eventually I'll rejoin the working world. But until then, I'm soaking up this time with my baby, and trying to become more like June Cleaver. So, to anyone out there reading this I say:

Hello world...

No comments:

Post a Comment