1.13.2011

Day 5-Your favorite recipes

My favorite recipes are easy. I especially love crockpot recipes, 'cause you can just throw it in and forget it.

Breakfast

Ok, so I haven't actually made these, but they're on my list of new things to try.

Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls

Lunch

Taco Baked Potatoes. You bake potatoes (some people use the microwave, but I think when you actually bake it, there's better flavor) at 400 degrees for about 1 hour. Meanwhile, brown some ground beef, turkey, chicken - whatever you prefer - and add taco seasoning. Top the baked potatoes with the ground meat. Add salsa, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, ranch dressing etc. There's really no wrong way to do it.

Dinner

Salsa Chicken

courtesy of sparkpeople.com

Dessert

Cake Mix Cookies. Yes, they are as easy as they sound.

courtesy of food.com

Mmmm, now I'm hungry...

2 comments:

  1. I love cake mix cookies, they are so quick, easy and yummy! Really good with frosting on them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star I like to make chocolate ones with peanut butter filling - so addictive!

    ReplyDelete