1.27.2011

Day 19-Something you miss

Right now? That would be my husband, for sure! He was here over Christmas and left on New Year's Day. So, it's only been about 4 weeks, and we've been apart for longer, but I think most would agree that it's normal to miss your spouse for any amount of separation!

In general, I would say that I miss high school. I was with my HS friends this weekend and we were reminiscing. O.M.G. did we have fun. We were generally good kids - we were involved in extra-curriculars, got good grades and didn't get involved in drugs or other destructive behavior. But we definitely had our moments of mischief. And we were ALWAYS together. We were in all the same classes, played sports and were in the same school clubs. If that wasn't enough we had sleepovers just about every weekend. Those four years really did fly by. And next summer will mark 10 years since we graduated. I can't believe it was that long ago, because it really feels like just yesterday. And yesterday was a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment